Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

My first post in new year and would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very successful year ahead!

Now I know what happens if you try to test your endurance. To explain my point I would like to give you my example.
To treat myself on new year I went for "ICE SKATING" with couple of my close friends and boy oh boy... what an experience I had, throughly enjoyed it. I could have never imagined that I would be able to stand on those thin blades let alone skate on them.At the end of the day I did fairly well.
But even after two days I can feel that every bone of my body is crying out loud for help :). I think I just pushed my body over its limit in the excitement of displaying my prowess in skating arena (We were there in the arena for more than 4 hours):).

On the MBA front nothing much is happening, most of the colleges I applied to will be releasing there results by third week of January so wait continues....

Best of luck to other guys in there process.

No comments: